Yeah, I made gifs of this too.
Yeah, I made gifs of this too.
This is my favorite photo that i took when i saw Sherlock being filmed on the 8th August 11 :) We werent allowed to use flash and my camera isnt fond of the dark, which is why its a little grainy :(
It’s my new favourite too! Thank you so much for sharing!
Still my favourite even if the ‘Rupert wears Una’s hat’ picture is very close to it.
he looked old for 14
“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
― Pablo Picasso
But don’t you see those contrasting sentences…? Before they started “dating” Janine knew Sherlock was unavailable to her but she didn’t know why… what was the obstacle. That’s why she said “whatever you are”. But after one month of “dating” she knew. She knew why it wouldn’t work because she did find out “whatever he is”.
Max Adler Ok Pirates & Gleeks alike! Tell me. Is this a Throwback Tuesday picture of me & @darrencriss from back in the day? Or, could this possibly be airing tonight on @GLEEonFOX? Guess you will have to tune in to find out!
Martin Freeman feature in The Times Magazine 14/04/14
Click links below for high res!
[Description: Screen captures illustrating the following steps for using the Archive of Our Own’s Tumblr share feature.]
Hey, did you know there’s an easy way to share AO3 works and bookmarks on Tumblr?
Copying and pasting the URL into a link post is easy, sure, but AO3 has a built-in way to share not just the link, but all of the important work information (e.g. the rating and the relationships), and it only takes a few clicks.
- Locate and select the Share link on the work you want to share. It’s at the top of the work, with the Bookmark, Download, and other links.
- A modal window will open on top of the work. Within it, locate and select the Tumblr link. (If there isn’t a Tumblr link, that means the work’s owner has disabled this option, and you’ll have to settle for sharing the regular way.)
- A mini Tumblr post form will open, already filled in with the work URL, title, author, tags, and summary. If you want to post it to your blog right away and without tags, select Create Post.
- But if you want to add tags or put the post in your queue, select Advanced instead. You can add a comma-separated list of tags or set other posting options here, and then click Create Post when you’re done.
- Admire the beauty of your lovely link post! And check your Dash, you know, as long as you’re here…
There’s also a Tumblr option for sharing bookmarks that will automatically include any notes you’ve added to that bookmark. You can find the Share button for bookmarks on your bookmarks page, right by the options for editing or deleting a particular bookmark (using the regular Share button on top of the work won’t copy your notes).
series 1 he was pissed to have his date interrupted by a murder and in series 3 at his own wedding John can’t wait for an interruption
Every fangirl ever
Gay bar scene
Wait…I was gone for FOUR hours and the gay bar scene is all over my dash. Is this REAL!?!
The photo is fine but I need more.